Do you care for a senior 24 hours a day & NEED A BREAK?
Give us a Call... 318.676.7900
Respite provides temporary relief to qualified caregivers
from the continuing demands of taking care of a loved one.
Qualifications for Service:
1. Full-time Caregivers of seniors age 60 or older
2. Reside in Caddo Parish
3. The Caregiver lives with senior
4. The caregiver may be a spouse, adult child, sibling, or another family member
5. The caregiver is not employed by the senior or elsewhere
6. Senior is not receiving other services such as long-term care or waiver program
Description of Service:
1. 120 hours annually of respite, sitter, or personal care
2. Minimum of 4 hours of relief service at one time
3. No fee for serviceRespite Care/ Sitter Service (up to 96 hours per year)