|< Back to Resource Directory|
(All these services, please call first for an appointment, and to see if they have any jobs available that you may qualify for. Always bring your resume' with you when either going for or to an employment interview.)
AYUDA (means HELP)
(pronounced eye u da)
820 Jordan Street Suite 310
- Ayuda wants you to call first to do a phone screening, then they will set you up an appointment.
- They are funded by a grant from Department of Labor out of Washington D.C.
- They hire low income persons.
- For a single person income level is $13,000, and for a couple it's $17,500.
Jean Simpson Personnel Services, Inc.
1318 Shreveport Barksdale Highway
Shreveport, LA 71105
- Specialties include Temporary, Temp-to-Full Time & Direct-Hire Placement of Clerical, Industrial, and Professional positions.
- Services involve job placement, community involvement, company start-up assistance and expansions, educational opportunities,
and outplacement resources.
429 Ashley Ridge Blvd.
Shreveport, LA 71106
- Professional services including human resources, management consulting, outsourcing, recruitment career transition, and
vendor management services.
Louisiana Department Of Labor
2900 Dowdell Street
Shreveport, LA 71133
Contact: Gloria Graham
- Program Description: Job Placement, unemployment insurance, training porgrams, laboar market information and referral to other
- We are very enthusiastic about Work Ready certificates.
2750 Shed Road
Bossier City, LA 71111
- Recruitment and job placement for the following industries: Aerospace, Defense and Military, Hospitality, and Catering and
North Louisiana Goodwill Industries
800 W. 70th St.
Shreveport, LA 71106
Contact: Kezia Pigford
Toll Free: 1-800-259-4483
- Services Provided: Open Job Placement Program, Outreach Placement Program, Behavioral Health Program, GoodSupport Program,
Ex-Offender Program, Supported Employment, and Patient Assistance Program.
- Contract Services: Janitorial Services, Commercial Groundskeeping, Warehouse Services, and Switchboard Services.
Red River Employment Services
520 Olive # 204
Shreveport, LA 71104
Contact: Brian Byrd
Senior Employment Program/Ayuda
820 Jordan St. Suite #310
Shreveport, LA 71101
Contact: Sherrill Landry
- ANPPM Project Ayuda/SCSEP is a national, private, non-profit organization funded by the Department of Labor under the Title V
Older Americans Act.
- For low-income seniors 55 and older, we offer employment counseling and place participants with the public.