Function of the Advisory Council
- The Advisory Council was established and serves in accordance with Section 1321.93 Pg. 21156, Vol 45, No. 63 Monday May 31, 1980 of the federal Register with duties outlined in Section 1321.97,Vol. 45, No. 63.
- The function of the Advisory Council is to develop and administer the area plan, conduct public hearings, represent the interests of older person and review and comment on all community policies, programs and actions which affect older persons.
- Members on this Advisory Council represent older persons and include older persons with greatest economic and social needs, local elected officials and the general public.
- They meet on a quarterly basis.
Council Members 2017:
Dr. Jeff Overdyke
- Location: 1700 Buckner St, Suite 220, Board Room @ Noon
- 2017 Dates:
- January 23th 1212 Captain Shreve Drive
- March 27th
- May 22rd
- July 24th
- September 25th
- November 27th
CLICK HERE to request more information on Advisory Council