Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
The program provides a trusted place for information and counseling on long-term care support options for seniors, disabled adults, and their caregivers.
We Can Help
- With crisis intervention
- With applications for the Prescription Assistance Program
- With Medicare 101 presentations
- With Medicare counseling and assist with Medicare Part D selection
- With enrollment in programs that assist with paying Medicare premiums, deductibles, and prescription costs
- With finding health and social support options
- Support families in their efforts to care for their loved ones
- Streamline and simplify the eligibility process for various programs
- Target individuals who are at imminent risk of being institutionalized
- Clients understand their long-term care options
- With enrollment in the Farmers Market Coupon Program
- With enrollment in the Department of Agriculture Food Box Program
- With assistance obtaining prescriptions at reduced or no cost
- With enrollment in Acadian On Call’s Medical Alert program
Information And Assistance
The primary purpose is to support all older adults and their caregivers by:
- Assessing their needs.
- Identifying the most appropriate services to meet their needs.
- Linking Senior Citizens and Caregivers to agencies providing such services.
All of our services are free.
Call (318) 676-7900 and ask to speak to a member of the ADRC department for assistance.